Use the following steps to remove a hard drive password that you know. If you do not know your hard drive password,
please contact our Customer Service.
- Power your computer off completely.
- Press the Power button.
- Tap the F2 key for notebooks or Delete key for desktops.
- Use the arrow keys on your keyboard to highlight Security or BIOS Security Features tab.
- Use the arrow keys to highlight Set HDD Password or Change HDD Password depending on your model.
- Press Enter.
- Type your current Password, then press Enter.
- For the new password leave it blank, then press Enter twice. Press Enter to continue.
- Press F10, then Enter to exit and save changes.