unlock/Remove Bios Password Toshiba Response Code
Be sure to keep the computer powered-on during this entire procedure. The Challenge Code issued by the BIOS is only valid until the computer is turned off and back on.
1. At the BIOS password prompt (“PASSWORD = “), press and release the following keys, one after another:
Ctrl, Tab, Ctrl, Enter
The computer’s response should be:
PC Serial No.= XXXXXXXXX
Challenge Code=XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX
2.CHALLENGE CODE SCREEN:
3. Enter the Response Code at the “Response Code=” prompt, and press Enter.
The Response Code correct your Laptop will shown the image below :
4. Press the F1 or F2 key.
The BIOS / CMOS Setup screen should appear. Follow these steps to de-register the password:
1. Press ‘P’ to jump to the Password field. “Registered” will be highlighted.
2. Press the spacebar to change “Password= Registered” to “Password= “.
3. Press the spacebar and press Enter. The BIOS should respond with “New Password = “.
4. Press Enter again. The BIOS should respond with “Verify Password= “.
5. Press Enter again. The BIOS should respond with “Password= Not Registered”.
6. Press the End key. The BIOS should respond with “Are You Sure?”.
7. Press Y.
The computer will restart, and load Windows, without requesting a password.
Your Laptop was unlocked Thanks for used my service